JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Beautiful Boxes

I had a lovely day yesterday doing a demonstration for my Mother in Law at the Pilliga Community Centre. Everyone got to make a little box, then stayed on for a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. It always amazes me how the finished products can all be so different. From the same basic box design, we ended up with 12 different boxes! Everyone adds there own little bit of creativity & I think you will agree that they look fabulous.

I also thought I'd share the following card with you. My talented upline, Jayne Mercer, held a cyberstamp for her team The Inklings & one of the challenges was to create a card inspired from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini Catalogue. If you have your mini handy, check out page 8 & hopefully you will see where my card is similar. If you don't have a spring mini email me for a free copy - alana@ceinternet.com.au All products in the mini are only available till November 30th 2007, so be quick or you'll miss out!
Stamp: Heartfelt Thanks. Colours: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware & non SU ribbon. Thanks must also go to my Sister in Law, Shirl, for the colour inspriation!

No comments: