JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 22 October 2007

Sorry it has been so long between posts, but gosh I have been busy! I had a full weeks 'real' work followed by a weekend of 'fun' work. Bookeeping is my real work, it is something I do to earn some money - not real enjoyable. Stamping is my fun work, it is something I do because I love it - extremely enjoyable.



I've just spent a great weekend at Lake Keepit for a stamp camp & it was soo much fun. I can't remember when I have laughed as much or stamped as much. These are a couple of the cards I made, they have both been CASEd from Marelle - I really love her work.

Stamps - Scribble This & Warmest Regards (Hostess Set). Colours - Ruby Red, Garden Green, Whisper White & Basic Black. Cranberry Crisp Ribbon.


This card uses the Looks Like Spring stamp set & matching punch. If you purchase both of these items during Oct you will receive the matching Designer Series Double-Sided paper for FREE! The wording is from City of David & colours are Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning & True Thyme.

I have some more to upload so will try & do so later tonight. I doubt that any of these people read my blog, but just in case - Thanks Vic for organising a great weekend & thanks to Francis, Anna, Suzy & Jo for sharing a table, cabin, ideas & fun with me :)

No comments: