JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 24 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Thought I'd share one final Christmas card with you for this year. It was CASEd from the lovely Linda. Now when I CASE something I usually change around the colours, stampsets or something, but this time I didn't - it is practically identical - woops, though I'm sure she won't mind.
I also drew thr lucky FF (Freebie Friday) winner today - thanks to all who entered & congrats to 'kylie'. Send me an email with the small Stampin' Up! punch of your choice along with your address & I will post your goodies too you. If you don't have a catalogue you can view the punch range here.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Thank you Alana!
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Best Wishes,
Kylie

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

I just found this! Thank you Alana for the honour of CASEing MY card!!! It's quite flattering! I love your cards too, and have just happened upon a couple I wouldnt mind CASEing either! ;-)