JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 3 December 2007

New Summer Mini Catalogue

From 1st Dec to 31st March 2008 the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini will be on sale. There are some really great sets & designer series paper available & I have been having lots of fun playing with a couple of them. I also really love the new WIDE grosgrain ribbon, it is lovely.
These two cards use Au Chocolat DSP & Carte Postale stamp set.

This next card uses an image from a main catalogue stamp set, Sassy Stems, but I have used some of the new Enchante DSP. Theses papers are gorgeous & also match with the Carte Postale stamp set.


If you would like a new Summer mini catalogue, send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au & I will pop one in the post.


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Love the cardstock that you used with the flowers in the vase, very pretty!