JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 20 December 2007

Sleigh Full of Toys

At every Stampin' Up! demonstration I have a free make-and-take project that everyone completes - this is a card we made at a demonstration my SIL hosted a while ago. It is a CASE from SCS - I really love that place! We had so much fun making it - the little circle spins around to show a different pic on the other side - very cute IRL.
If you & your friends would like to make a free project to take home, give me a call or email me to book a demonstration - during Jan/Feb can also earn some great extra free stamp sets with Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration.

Check back tomorrow to find out another way you can get something for nothing - well not technically nothing, but it won't cost you anything!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Love this card, it's sooooo cute!