JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 5 January 2008

Card Sketches

Before joining Stampin' Up! I had never used a card sketch, but now I love them. So what is a card sketch? It is a layout/design you use to create a card from. Why do I love them? I find with card making there are so many things you can do & ways you can do them that often I am stuck for somewhere to start. By using a sketch, part of the card is already decided for me! Last night the Inkling Team held a cyberstamp & one of the challenges was to create a card using this sketch:

So here is the card I made. Part of the challenge also included the use of patterned paper, so once I had decided what paper to use the colours for the card were easy - just use the colours that co-ordinate with the paper! I am rather pleased with how it turned out.


1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Alana, I really like this card, especially the way you knotted the ribbon and tucked the end in. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.