JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 18 January 2008

Tiny Takeout Boxes & Tags

SORRY - I HAVE HAD TO REMOVE THESE PICS DUE TO PENDING PUBLICATION - I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THEY GO!!


Tomorrow I am running a class from my home using the Tiny Takeout Boxes & Tags sheets from Stampin' Up! These are a couple of samples cards I have made using some of the cute tags.


The flowers on this last one are also from the tag sheet. I got my inspiration for the butterfly trail from Carol .







These cards were made using one of the great FREE SAB sets on offer along with the Paisley background stamp. Colours are pale & perfect plum with a splash of Certainly Celery.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Love your little boxes and the colours, very pretty!
~Take Care~

yvonne said...

Alana, these cards and boxes are just beautiful, so well co-ordinated, love them!