JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Birthday Girl & Jumping Jerry..

As you can probably tell by the title, this post is abit off topic, although I will include a card! On the weekend my little girl turned two - she had such a lovely day. As usual she was spoilt rotten & got too many presents, but she loved them all, especially all her new jewellery & clothes.


Here she is with her Dad, brother & the cake I made for her. I was quite pleased with how it turned out as I am not a real flash cook & it looked just like the pic in the book (well almost!). Can you see the shine Josie's face? It is from some lipgloss she was given - it goes everywhere except her lips!
For the past month Josie has been asking for a 'pink dinosaur' for her birthday. I couldn't find one & thought a pink dinosaur cake was too difficult to make, so decided she could have a pink elephant card instead. Luckily she loved the card & I also got her a Pink Dorothy the Dinosaur nightie, so she was happy. I have used the Wild About You, Riveting & Birthday Whimsy stamp sets, some Loves Me Paper & Flirty ribbons. Colours are Regal Rose & Tempting Turquoise, I also added Stampin' Glitter to the balloon & elephant for abit of sparkle



Jerry is the kids dog, she is a minature foxy X pug X something else, & is the best little dog. She follows the kids everywhere, including the trampoline! We have one of the round tramps with the net around it & the kids are on it all the time. I'm sure the dog first jumped up to finish off some left over food, but now she jumps up all the time & runs around on it with the kids - it is very cute.

Thanks for checking out my blog, I will be back tomorrow with some pictures of my latest scrapbooking pages :-)

No comments: