JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 8 February 2008

Cyberstamped again ......

I am discovering that I like challenges & am producing some of my best work from them. My newest favourite card is from an INKlings team cyberstamp, run by my talented upline Jayne. We were challenged to use a sketch from Tami's website that looked like this ......
& here is what I came up with ...

Stampset: Bareback (thanks to my cool nephew Ashley for the loan )

Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa

Inks: Brown Staz-On, Versamark, Choc Chip

Accessories: Eyelets, Dauber, Markers & Aquapainter

Thanks for taking a look, I hope you like it as much as I do, though I'm sure I'll have another favourite new card soon!

2 comments:

yvonne said...

Alana, this is just gorgeous! Great colours.

Joyceland said...

Alana, loved everything about this card, great idea for the men. Christine