JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 29 February 2008

Final day to Sale-a-brate

Today is the last day of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration, so I thought I'd share these last few cards with you! I will be accepting orders until 10pm tonight, so email before then & you will still be able to get a free SAB set for every $100 you spend.

I have CASEd this first one from Splitcoast Stampers - you can't see really clear in the photos, but the flowers in the bottom right corner have been punched using the Spring Bouquet Flower punch & the stamping you can see is on the inside of the card.

Stamps: Looks Like Spring, All in a Row, Lots of Thoughts (SAB)
Cardstock: Kraft, Buckaroo Blue
Ink: Versamark, Brocade Blue
Access: Spring Bouquet Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Square Punches




I CASEd this from somewhere, but can't find it now - so if it was you, please let me know so I can give you credit!

Stamps: All in a Row, Friendship Blooms (SAB)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Rose Red
Ink: Mellow Moss, Rose Red, Basic Black
Access: Pastels, Blender Pens, Cutter Kit



I thought this one turned out so cute. The little boy is from All in the Family & will be available in the new catty on April 1st . I have CASEd the layout from page 8 of the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Techniques booklet. If you would like a FREE copy of the booklet, just email me with your address & I will pop one in the post to you - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au

Stamps: All in the Family, Birthday Whimsy (SAB)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Choc Chip, Versamark
Access: Clear Embossing Powder, Markers, Cutter Kit, Hemp Twine, Rich Regal Brads

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Great cards Alana!
Take Care XX
Kylie