JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 1 March 2008

More tiles & some baby cards

Hopefully you aren't sick of looking at my faux tile cards yet - I'll give you break from them after this one.


I'm so sad that French Script background is retiring, so will be giving it abit of a workout over the next month!

I have clear embossed the tiles, which you can see better in this photo. I have just worked out how to take non-blurry closeup pictures on my digital camera, so will be able to post afew more detailed pics in the future.

Stamps: French Script, Warmest Regards

Cardstock & Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip

Accessories: Choc Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Versamark, Small & Large Oval Punches
I've also been making afew baby cards lately - some were a customer request, but a couple were because I have been so slack lately & haven't gotten around to sending them - oops
Stamps: Simple Somethings, Typeset Lower Alpha, Rough Texture Wheel, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue
Access: Blue Ginham Ribbon, Markers, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer


I CASEd this one from my talented upline Jayne.
Stamps: Wild About You, Typeset Lower Alpha, Riveting, Rough Texture Wheel
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Access: Ribbon, Spiral Punch, Circle Punches

This is a great one as it could be for either a girl or boy. I need to make afew more of these, then they might get sent out before the bubs are crawling. I've also made them in blue & pink below.Stamps: Wild About You, Riveting

Cardstock & Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink

Access: Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Punches

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous cards, Alana. I love everything you do :)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love the faux tile idea, cool!

Kylie said...

Hi Alana, I love your Faux tile cards, their stunning. I have to try and give it a go, is it hard lol!
I just love your baby cards, their sooooooo cute!
Take Care XX

yvonne said...

These are beautiful Alan, LOVE the faux tiling one, I too am going to miss my french script BG..

Anonymous said...

Love the baby and faux tile cards Alana, regards Robyn Little