JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Sunday 24 February 2008

More tiles .....

I've really been enjoying using the faux tile technique, so here are a couple more cards. I will be holding a technique class on this technique on Sunday the 16th March at 2pm, so if you would like to learn how to make Faux Tiles come to my house & I'll show you!


Stamps: Seeing spots
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Regal Rose
Accessories: Vanilla Wide Grosgrain Ribbon & circle punches


I gave this card to my cousin for his birthday yesterday, but didn't tell him it was made from a mistake!! I scored the card in the wrong place, so had to make afew extra score lines - hence the different tile pattern. It actually quite like how it turned out, so will be trying out some other tile patterns soon.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (SAB set, only available until 29th Feb!)
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Choc Chip, Sahara Sand, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Choc Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Markers

Don't forget to check out the retired list my the previous post as once the items are sold out they are GONE FOR GOOD!!!

No comments: