JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 7 February 2008

Scrapbooking

Oops, it's abit after tomorrow - I got sidetracked yesterday. Here is the scrapbooking I promised!

I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately, I've been having too much fun making cards! I have also been having trouble knowing where to start, so I used a sketch from Page Maps for this one & am quite happy with how it turned out. Colours used are Sahara Sand, Choc Chip & Cameo Coral (matched perfectly with Josie's top!). The DSP I have used is from Spring Flowers & Notations (Notations is no longer available, I hope it makes the next catty though as I also have the matching stamp set!). I stamped the title using Big Deal & Typeset Lower Alpha. For the journalling I used Everyday Flexible Phrases & Expressive Flexible Phrases stamped in Whisper White along with a white gel pen for afew extra words.


Here is abit of a closer look. I need to get my photos reprinted as I think I have used the wrong paper, you can see on the edges of some where the ink has lifted - looks kinda dodgy!

I used a dauber to sponge choc chip ink around the edges of the Sahara Sand & made the scalloped paper using a corner rounder punch with the guard removed. Do you like my stitching? It is faux - but looks pretty real if I do say so myself ;)

All the products I have used are Stampin' Up! & are available through me, so if you are interested send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!

No comments: