JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 7 March 2008

Wild Roses

I've been busy making lots of things, but haven't photographed them yet, so you will have to look at this card that I made awhile ago!

I have used a technique called wet paper watercolouring, where you spritz the paper with water before stamping. It gives a lovely burred effect, which sadly you can't see very well in this pic. I've sent this to one of my Great Aunts who has just turned 91 - hope she liked it!

Stamps: Wild Rose, Warmest Regards

Cardstock: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke

Ink: Choc Chip, Rose Red

Access: Markers, Hodgepodge Hardware, Choc Grosgrain Ribbon

I'll try & take some pics of my newest creations tomorrow & will post them soon!

1 comment:

Carol Dunstan said...

Gorgeous card Alana, I really must pull out Wild Rose and have another play. I'd also like to let you know, you've been tagged!