JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 5 April 2008

Stampin' Up! 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue

Have you noticed the picture on the right? This is of the new 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue that went on sale from April 1st. It is filled with some of the nicest stamps, papers & accessories that I have ever seen. My personal favourites are the new Outlaw papers, Jumbo Eyelets, Rhinestone Brads, Pretties Kit, Crop-a-dile, Scallop Circle Punch & lots of the new ribbons are just gorgeous. The new catalogue retails for $12.95, so if you would like a copy please send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au & I would be happy to post one out. I am waiting impatiently for my order to arrive so I can show you some of the fantastic new products.


This is a picture of my crayon resist ATC's for a swap with the Inklings, I think I have missed out on posting a pic of my watercolour ones, so will try & dig up a photo before the end of the weekend :)

Stamps: Time Well Spent, Paisley b/g, Wonderful Words

Cardstock: White Gloss, Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa

Inks: Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Brayer, Flirty Ribbons (retired), Pretty in Pink Brad, Wax Crayon

3 comments:

Lin Mei said...

How yummy are those cards?! I am thinking Neapolitan icecream with raspberry sauce. Truly delish, Alana!

Paula said...

What beautiful cards! I simply love them!!

Anonymous said...

Alana, they are gorgeous!! I finally found a white crayon so I'm off to try this technique too.
K-xxx