JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 2 June 2008

Card Compendium Instructions

Look familiar? These are some more card compendiums I made to sell for our football club, I also used afew for hostess gifts. You can see my crop-a-dile tutorial for how to make the embellishment on the front, but I thought I'd also put up some instructions on how to make the rest of it!
Cut a 12x12 piece of cardstock so it measures 28cm x 25cm. Score along the shorter side at 17cm, then turn the cardstock & score along the longer side at 13.5cm & 14.5cm. In the pic above I have drawn along the score lines in pen so you can see them abit clearer.
Once you have finished scoring simply fold the bottom section up, the 2 score lines in the middle make the 'spine' of you card compendium. Pop some cards in one side & matching stamped envies in the other & you have yourself a really easy to make gift.
To make the belly band around the middle I just folded a 6x30cm piece of cardstock around the compendium, abit of supertape at the back to hold it together & some ribbon tied around it to make it look pretty. If you have any questions please send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Alana!
K-xxx