JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Pull treats...

I have been having lots of fun making these cute pull treats lately.Stampsets: Baroque Motifs, Expressive Flexible Phrases
Cardstock: Really Rust, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DSP
Ink: Choc Chip, Really Rust
Accessories: Eyelet, Taffeta Ribbon, Punches - Sml Oval & Horizontal Slot, Hemp Twine

You just pull the ribbon & up comes a treat! I have also made some that fit Kit Kats, Skittles & other lollies.

Stampsets: Wanted, Occasional Greeting
Cardstock: Really Rust, Choc Chip, Whisper White, Outlaw DSP
Ink: Choc Chip
Accessories: Eyelet, Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Lots of Punches

All products used are Stampin' Up! send me an email of you would like any other information - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful- just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I have yet to make one of these! It's is on my 'to-do' list!! LOL
Love yours Alana.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea!

Dani Fender said...

Hi Alana,

I was just wondering where the best place is to locate the recipe for the pull treat? I really want to make them as Thank You gifts at my eScape event.

Your colour combo look lovely.

You can just send me an email back if you like.

Thanks!

Dani :)