JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 30 August 2008

Oh Dear .......

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted!!! Things have been stupidly busy & something had to wait - of course the impatient kids & husband wouldn't (why do they need to eat & have clean clothes??) so my poor blog was the loser.

I am hoping to have some new things to show you soon, but in the mean time check out my beautiful daughter in this 8x8 layout I have made recently.
My cousin is a great photographer - if you are even in Wee Waa make sure you drop in to After Image Photogaphy - & last Easter she took some pictures of the kids in a blow up pool filled with easter eggs. The kids had such a fun time, mind you I think they ate about 1/2 the eggs!All products used are Stampin' Up! - I had such fun playing with these new rub ons & satin ribbon that are available in the Spring Mini Catalogue

I just love this picture, Josie is absolutely cacking herself - she told me yesterday that the eggs were tickling her. She is soo cute most of the time, but boy can she chuck a tantrum!

Stampset: Lovely Labels

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranite, So Saffron, Whisper White

Ink: Rose Red

Accessories: Urban West & Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Holiday Harmony DSP, Pomegranite Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Photo Corner, Scalloped, 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Circle Punches

1 comment:

Lin Mei said...

Josie is gorgeous! Love those photos and the layout is perfect for them, Alana.