JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 9 August 2008

Oh so cute, little box!

Another one of Dani's challenges was to make this box from Josee Smuck's website - isn't it cute! I had so much fun making it & it was really quick & easy, so I'll be making some more soon - now I just need to make some cards to go inside :-)

Stampsets: True Friend, Season of Joy
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Choc Chip
Ink: Groovy Guava, Choc Chip
Accessories: Double Stitched Ribbon, Antique Brass Brad, Scalloped Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh my goodness I loved the colors and stamps you used. TFS!!!

Karen said...

Hi Alana - LOVE your little box! I have done one and put it on my blog today. Tell me though - when you made it - was your lid a bit big?

Karen
xo