JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 18 September 2008

INKlings Cyberstamp

Monday night was our team cyberstamp which was hosted this month by the very talented & funny Lin Mei. If you have the chance to check out her blog please do - Lin Mei has a hilarious sense of humour & her posts always give me a giggle.


First up was a colour challenge - Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & abit of Silver. I had a hard time adding black & had to settle for the stamped image & sentiment being the only black used!



I was feeling abit challenged, so CASEd the layout for this card from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue - page 41. I find the catalogue a constant source of inspiration for layouts, colour combinations & embellishment ideas. If you would like a copy for FREE, then send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au I will give one away to the first 3 people who email me!

Here is a close up of the paper piercing & the cute little owl popped up on dimensionals. I coloured the image in with an aquapainter & inkpad & although it is not particularly good it still looks OK

Stampset: Celebrate Everyday
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Choc Chip, Amethyst DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Choc Chip
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord (retired), Aquapainter, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer

I will post the 2nd card I made for the cyberstamp tomorrow. If you don't already look at Carol's blog, make sure you head over there to check out the creative way she used the same little owl from Celebrate Everyday - very clever Carol :-)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Alana,
Great card and the owl is such a cutie lol!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Sankari W. said...

Love your sweet owl card! (and the sentiment is just so cute!) Your aquapainting skills are awesome and i love the colors that you used - it could be masculine or feminine. And the pic of you and your family is just sooo sweet - your children are beautiful! best wishes from iowa :)

Anonymous said...

I love your card for the colour challenge Alana. So cute!

Lin Mei is so talented. I love her round up of all the cards in the colour challenge!

Take care
Jo