JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 12 December 2008

More Christmas cards

I find Splitcoast Stampers a great place for inspiration - all Stampin' Up! stamp sets are listed alphabetically, making it really easy to find a fun way to use your stampsets. There are also lots of tutorials on techniques & projects.The card I CASEd this from was a small 3x3 card - I changed afew things & think is works well for a normal sized card too.
Stampsets: Lots of Dots Wheel, Party Punch (hostess set)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP
Inks: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Fire Rhinestone Brad, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker

I've seen this card around alot & it looks great in lots of different colour combinations too!
Stampset: Lovely as a Tree, Occasional Greeting
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Inks: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Artichoke Grosgrain

5 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

What beautiful cards, Alana! Thanks for sharing!

Tegan said...

Hi Alana :)
I have nominated you for an award over at my blog :) Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Alana, like Tegan, I have also nominated you for the same award!

Tegan said...

Both cards are great. And seem simple enough to reproduce a lot.
My fav is the second one though...I love that tree!
Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Love the top one - looks great on my wall!! ;) Thank you!!! :) K