JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Peaceful Wishes

I made quite afew of the following card this Christmas & I think it's fairly obvious why! I CASED this from Splitcoast Stampers & it was by far the simplest Christmas card I've made. Stampset: Peaceful Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Real Red Marker, Basic Black
Accessories: 2 Way Glue, Glitter

While shopping the other day I was this little ornament & thought it would go perfectly in my Christmas project I showed you earlier this month (see here for a reminder)
It fits into one of the sections perfectly & the colours are quite a good match also.

Even though the donkey looks more like a cow, I still think it is pretty cute. There is only one sleep til Christmas Day - may the Peace & Joy of Christmas find your home!


No comments: