JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 26 December 2008

YAY - presents......

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Our family had a great day - the kids got spoilt, as usual & we all ate too much!! I was lucky enough to be involved in 2 Secret Santa's & thought I'd show you pic's of my gorgeous goodies
First up is this dashing pressie from my INKling Secret Santa Carol! Thanks so much Carol, I can't wait to use the brayer, rhinestone brads & all those Ribbon Originals.

Next is this gorgeous parcel is from my Elite Secret Santa - Lisa R, thanks Lisa, it is beautiful!


Here it is opened up, I can't wait to use some of the new wide Grosgrain Ribbon & rhinestone brads. Isn't the contertina card awesome - it also included some For Father stamped images that I have aleady used, so check back tomorrow & I'll show you what I created.
I have just realised that I was actually involved in 3 Secret Santa's, as my family had one too - I just forgot about it as it didn't involve stamping stuff.........I got a new hairdryer :-)

No comments: