JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 19 February 2009

Embrace Life

As soon as I saw this card on SCS I knew I had to CASE it. I followed the link to the creators website & found out that she is an Australian demonstrator in WA - so thanks Cathy for a great card! I love that this is a matchbook fold card, which is something a little different to a normal card.

Stampsets: Embrace Life, Short & Sweet
Inks: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Basic Black
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Watercolour Paper, Ginger Blossom DSP
Accessories: Black Brad, Black Gingham, Scallop Edge Punch

4 comments:

Catherine said...

oh just love this card especially what you did with the flower from embrace life.
I love the colour combination too

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Alana!

Anonymous said...

I love the matchbook style, very nice. Your card is just beautiful.

Scrapin Mel said...

How nice & love the water colour & match fold just finishes it off, thanks for sharing....