JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 12 March 2009

Camp Cypress...

Gosh I have alot to show you, but have not been able to find the time to post! Last weekend myself & 18 other ladies had a lovely time at Stamp 'n' Camp Cypress, Baradine. We stamped & scrapped till the wee hours of the morning & laughed until we cried. It is always so much fun getting together with other like minded people & I always pick up some hints & tips that make life easier. I am always worried that I will loose one of the parts of my mat pack, so was rather excited when I saw this idea...

Using the crop-a-dile, punch a hole in the foam & hard mat in your mat pack, then keep them together with a large hinged ring. I was then thinking of a way to keep them handy, as I usually have a hard time trying to find mine amongst all the other ESSENTIAL craft goodies I own, so ......



... using my trusty crop-a-dile once again, I punched a hole in the side of my ink pad caddy & now will always know exactly where my mat pack is :-)

Above are afew of the fun things camp attendees made using punches. I sourced most of them from the internet at Splitcoast Stampers & here as I'm not clever enough to make them up myself. My friend Trish, however is a clever thing & made the cow up herself!

How cute is the sheep - so much fun to make & everyone loved it!
I will be showing you all the other fun projects we made over the next week.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Alana.............you are a legend!! Holy cow look at all those gorgeous punchy things you made! It takes me 4 days just to put them all together when I make them! I just love comin' to check what you've been up to!

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

What an awesome weekend! I love the punch work ... and I love the Mat Pack idea! Excellent!! Can't wait to see what else you've been up too ...

Anonymous said...

Fabulous punchies!! Nice work Alana, great variety too :)

LOVE the mat pack idea.. gonna have to pinch it!