JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

More Stamp 'n' Camp Cypress

Now that life has settled back into some sort of normality I can show you some more of my projects from Stamp 'n' Camp Cypress. My clever friend Trish showed everyone how to make this very cute box of boxes. I have seen these around before, but always thought it looked abit difficult, however I'm pleased to say I was wrong. I have used the gorgeous Ginger Blossom papers from the Summer Mini & just love how my boxes turned out.






Stampset: Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Ruby Red, River Rock, Ginger Blossom DSP
Inks: Ruby Red
Accessories: Choc Chip wide Grosgrain, Three For You Punch, Antique Brass Hodgepodge
Thanks to my talented upline Jayne, I was able to teach an Envelope Fun class, where we made lots of fun projects using different sized envelopes.

Stampset: Live Your Dreams
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Rose Red
Inks: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Choc Chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Tafetta Ribbon, Brayer, Twine, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop A Dile
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop Square, Scallop Circle, 1 1'4" & 1 3/8" Circles



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Alana!! Would you believe I have just been looking at those box things on Splitcoast!!?? Then I went down and finished the baskets I was making, come back and here is your post in my Google Reader!! WOW!! I love the cards too!! Are those in the last picture envelopes? They're lovely, does the top (scalloped bit) come off?

Anyway they are all beautiful, I think I will try one of those box thingys now.

Sorry to ramble on. Thanks for sharing.

Caroline
xx

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job Alana. You are always a great inspiration to me and I regularly check out your blog. Glad to hear your daughter is back to normal.What a shock! Hope to see you at convention. Blessings Esther (WA)

Anonymous said...

I have been an avid reader of your blog for some time now and truly admire all of your work. I just love this little box of boxes!! The envelope cards are just beautiful too. Karen.