JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 15 May 2009

Oh My ....... it's been awhile!

Oh My..... I don't even know what happened to this post - it was supposed to show up last night!

I have been such a slacker & can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I have been busy (not just slack!) - I have moved house (may have only been 25km, but still not something I want to repeat anytime soon), travelled to Canberra for the Stampin' Up! Convention (had heaps of fun & learnt lots) & in general been busy running after the kids & keeping the tax man happy doing Business Activity Statements!

Anyway, if you are visiting, I'm sure it's not to hear my excuses. Here are the two swaps I took to Convention

This one was abit of a pain to mass produce - but I love how it turned out.

Stampset: Good Friend
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Inks: Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Choc Chip
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Wide Choc Grosgrain, Scallop Edge Punch



This is not my exact swap, but is fairly similar. It is a crimped envelope - you can see a tutorial here.

Stampset: Inspired By Nature
Card: Whisper White Envelope
Inks: Rose Red. Markers - Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Choc Chip
Accessories: Crimper, Lace Edge Border Punch, Pretty In Pink Striped Grosgrain, Spritzer

I'm hoping to be back on a more regular basis now that we have settled into our new house - it definately won't be another month before I post again :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, Alana. I hope moving house went well and that you don't need to pack up again for a very very long time.
Kim

Display Name said...

Hi there :o)
Cute bird... hope all is good in the new house !
Ariane