JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Good Try ????

I'm not too sure if this really is a 'good try' as I'm not real happy with it. I've been trying to use my Just Rugby stamp set & it's been giving me some grief. I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch to help abit......
Stampsets: Just Rugby, Good Friend
Card: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Windsor Knot DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Library Clip, Twine, Metal Edge Tag, Silver Brads, Crimper
Now I just need DS8 to score a try at footy so I can give him the card - he's a fairly laid back player, so it could take awhile :-)

4 comments:

Lynda said...

I would not dispair too much Alana. It's a great card for a wee sports fan. The colours are awesome and I'm sure it'll be v v well received. My Mast nrly 9 (who is an AFL boy...thought "IT ROCKED" he said that the blue strips look like goal posts!!!

Karen said...

This is just awesome Alana!! I love seeing cards made with stamps that I over look in the catty because I'm to thick to know what to do with them! lol

Great job and such a perfect boy card!

Karen

Fiona said...

Hi Alana,

You have been nominated, visit my blog for more info.

Love the card.

Unknown said...

LOL! I'm with Karen. Thanks for making the card. Maybe I won't have that "you've got to be kidding" look when people ask me what they could do with that series of stamps!!!Give me Cirle Circus, anyday!