JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 30 July 2009

Cyberstamp Colour Challenge

Last weekend a demonstrator group that I am a member of held a cyberstamp. It was great fun to chat with some lovely demonstrators around Australia & also participate in some fun challenges. One of the challenges was a colour challenge of So Saffron, Basic Gray & Whisper White, so I thought I'd break out some more goodies from the upcoming Spring Mini Catalogue to create this card...
There is some new DSP - Walk in the Park, new stampset - Oval All & the latest punch - scallop oval, it is a perfect match for our large oval punch. I've used my scallop edge punch to make the scallop square mat, you can see a tutorial here if you would like to make one too.

Here is a closeup of the scallop oval. I have used my inkpad & a blender pen to colour in the birds chest & the flower.

Stampsets: Oval All, Friends 24-7
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Walk In The Park DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, So Saffron
Accessories: Scallop Oval, Large Oval & Scallop Edge Punch, Soft Subtle Brads, Dress Up Ribbon Originals

I will post some more of my cyberstamp creations over the next few days.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Wow, this card is awesome. The colours look so great together, I love how you used them, especially the designer paper as your background. Beautiful work :)