JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Scrapbooking Just Rugby

I got the Just Rugby stamp set specifically to use on scrap pages of my son playing football & finally I have made one - it's only taken about 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made this for a challenge on one of the demonstrator groups I am a member of, it uses a great sketch from Page Maps that I have been wanting to try out since I saw it.
I've used some elements from the Hoppy Memories Scrappin' Kit to try & add some interest. I also peirced holes in the ball & threaded some twine through them to imitate the stitching.




Stampsets: Just Rugby, Jumbo Outline Alpha
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Textured, Pink Flamingo DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Hoppy Memories Scrappin Kit, Black Hemp Twine, Black Brads



1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey there Alana!! What a fantastic page - love it! I always enjoy seeing those sporting sets being used cause I think they are often overlooked in the catty!

Hope your well!

Luv Karen
x