JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Sunday 13 September 2009

Flowerpot Card

Last Thursday I hosted the INKlings Cyberstamp & one of the challenges I set was to make a flowerpot card. I've seen afew of these around the place & they are lots of fun to make. There were some other great flowerpot cards made by Ryn, Ariane & Karen, thanks for playing along :-)


I used the Petal Pizazz stamp set to make my flowers & buttons from Button Bouquet & Button Latte for the centres




I have also used the gorgeous new Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon & used some Hemp Twine to tie on another button.

I also taught this as a class at Camp Cypress - here are everyones gorgeous flowerpots, don't they look gorgeous!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Alana - these are just absolutely beautiful! I have that petal pizzaz stamp set coming ( should be here tomorrow maybe) and I for one will definitely be casing your card!!

Love it and can't wait to see what other projects you did on your retreat!

Karen
x

Ariane said...

Love them Alana! The ribbon works great with your choice of colors. We should trade some!