JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 14 September 2009

Toolboxes for Dad!

While at Camp Cypress the clever Kerryl taught us how to make these gorgeous toolboxes & matching card using the Totally Tools stampset. Here is everyones toolboxes after the class

Closeup of one of the great toolboxes

& here is my card! If you check out the top picture you can see that everyone made thier cards a little different - depending on what sentiment they wanted to use. I had seen this idea on SCS using the tape measure from Totally Tools to spell out 'dad' & just had to use it (especially since it was the main reason I bought the stamp set!!)

2 comments:

Lin Mei said...

Great card, Alana! I love clever ways that images are used to make up a word and this is definitely very clever.

Kari said...

Great idea! Will have to remember this for next year!! Sorry I haven't visited in a while, but gotta say I LOVE your new blog header! Just gorgeous!!! Kari :)