JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 12 March 2011

AWOL!!!

I can't believe it has been well over 12 months since my last blog post - I am very red faced about it! Not that it is a very good excuse, but I have been very busy with work, kids & lots of other stuff. In March last year we bought a small property about 8km from town, then spent 5 months painting the house & changing the kitchen from this .......

to this ......




It is a huge improvement & has made the old farmhouse much more comfortable to live in. I think the bathroom is going to be the next project ........ just need to find some more $$ :-)

I have just spent the past weekend at my annual scrapbook & stamping getaway with 13 other ladies & we had a great time. I will try & post some pics of what we got up to in the next few days ............ I am determined not to let 12 months pass before my next post!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Alana!! Love your new kitchen, it looks great. I will look forward to seeing your photos from Camp Cypress.

Jennifer said...

Alana, the kitchen looks amazing - no wonder you can bake all those delicious goodies... J xx

kari said...

Wow! I love your new kitchen! well done on all your hard work with it :)